Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the House of Oldies store in New York City is currently closed.
Please email your want lists to firstname.lastname@example.org and check our selection of albums on Discogs.com.
We ship anywhere in the US.
Here’s what our customers are saying about our new mail order/Discogs service:
- “Great records! Just as described….highly recommended seller!”
- “A perfect Discogs transaction. Thank you!”
- “Great service, great product. Cool! Cool!”
We hope you all stay safe and we look forward to seeing you again.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Stock up now on classic holiday albums from Mariah, Elvis, The Ronettes and more!
VIDEO FEATURE ABOUT THE STORE: For The Record by Zoë Kase Vinyl News:
- Fatherly: Yes. Vinyl Record Sales Totaled $232 Million Bucks In 2020. Here’s Why.
- CNN: Vinyl record sales surpass CDs for the first time since the 1980s
About the store:
The House of Oldies has been open since 1969 and recently celebrated its 50th anniversary. The store now has over 250,000 vinyl records in stock and has been featured on NY1, Fox 5 and written up in the New York Post. John Lennon, Justin Timberlake, Steve Van Zandt and Jimmy Page have all visited the store over the years.
The House Of Oldies is located at 35 Carmine Street, New York, NY 10014
Don’t miss our growing selection of Doo Wop 45s at amazingly low prices on Discogs!Thank you @coffeecakescafe for this illustration of the store! Click to see the full animation.